Contract Number - DMOSS R001 Defence Materiel Organisation - DMOSS Panel
Standing Offer Defence Materiel - Organisation Support Services Panel (DMOSS Panel):
- Project Support: Project Management Support, Risk Management, Measurement
- Business Support Management: Procurement and Contract Management
Project Support - Risk Management Services.
The required services may include, but are not be limited to:
- Facilitation of risk management workshops with stakeholders
- Facilitation and conduct of risk assessments including, the identification, communication and tracking of major risks
- Development, management and evaluation of risk mitigation strategies
- Preparation of risk management plans.
Services are provided by a professional risk manager holding tertiary qualification(s) in a relevant engineering, technical or related field and/or risk management qualification, such as Certification in Risk Management. Risk assessments are conducted in accordance with current Australian risk management standards. Services comply with Department of Defence Chief Executive Instructions (CEIs), as amended, updated or superseded from time to time.
Project Support - Measurement: Services.
The required services may include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying risks and issues from plans, schedules, work breakdown structures
Determining the information needs (based on the risks and issues) of the organisation/project
- Advise and assist in the development of measurement specifications and plans integration of measurement approaches
- Review measurement program(s) to ensure that that they continue to address the information needs of the organisation/project.
Services are provided by an experienced practitioner across a broad range of project and engineering specialisations that is able to apply the requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 15939 to the organisational environment. Services comply with requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 15939. Services demonstrate an understanding of risk, earned value management, technical performance measurement and scorecards.
Business Support Management – Procurement & Contract Management
Provide procurement and contract management services including activities related with the planning and conducting of procurement and contracting activities. This skill set does not include the provision of legal advice or legal process which is sourced from the Defence Legal Panels.
- Services are provided by contract management specialists with experience in Commonwealth and Department of Defence procurement policies, procedures and methodology.
- Services are based on ASDEFCON suite of tendering and contracting templates, unless otherwise directed through a Contract
- Services are provided in accordance with DPPM – Defence Procurement Policy Manual and DPPI – Defence Procurement Policy Instructions, as amended, updated or superseded from time to time
- Tender documentation and associated procurement documentation are developed to the required level of detail and quality
- Tender process management is efficient and delivers value for money to the Department of Defence
All services above are provided in accordance with Contract.