Corporate Scorecard offers a range of Services for Credit Management.
- Credit Rating assessing counterparty risk. Usually associated with very large credit accounts.
- Detailed Financial Assessments for large credit accounts. Based on comprehensive analysis of the latest finalised financial and management accounts, these reports provide a reliable and consistent methodology in setting limits and conditions for higher credit exposures,
- Concise Financial Assessments when you have financial accounts. You upload the data and we will analyse it for you
- Express Checks and other on-line services. Based on a range of credit information sources, these services, which can be customised provide you with instant answers
- Monitoring services
- International Credit Reports available on over 200 Countries. A fast and very cost-effective service. These high quality credit reports will rate the organisation at your nominated credit limits.
|Product||Description||Delivery working days|
|Detailed Financial Assessment - Credit||Used for assessments or annual reviews on very large or strategic credit accounts, this report provides an in-depth analysis of financial risk at specified credit limits.||Standard; 10|
|Concise Financial Assessment - Credit||Used to assess to assess credit limits on medium/large credit accounts and for annual reviews. When you require expert analysis of financial statements.||Standard: 5 Priority: 3|
|International Credit Reports||A cost-effective and fast way to assess most international credit accounts.||Standard: 5 - 10 Flash: 4+|
|Express Check – online||Available on-line or in batch, this report provides details of the corporate structure, office holders and public record checks with risk assessment based on immediately available non-financial data. This report is designed to identify potential risk on debtor databases or for screening smaller credit applicants.||Online|
|ASIC Reports online||A full range of ASIC searches and services is available on line||Online|