Supplier Risk & Integrity Analysis
In response to recent enquiries into procurement corruption, Corporate Scorecard has developed a proactive supplier integrity system. The key objective is to deter procurement personnel or suppliers from entering into probity breaches or corrupt practices.
This is an important tool for identifying potential undeclared conflicts of interest or collusive tendering. We do this by identifying suppliers that are potentially linked and listing all the officeholders and owners connected to the suppliers and related companies.
Corporate Scorecard monitor and search based on the following criteria
- Operating Address
- Registered Office Address
- Names and addresses of all shareholders
- Names, addresses and date of birth of all directors
Shareholder identified as a corporate entity will be subject to additional searches. The process is repeated continually to reach the ultimate individual shareholders, sometime up to seven levels. Sophisticated analysis is then applied to the output.
Supplier Integrity Searches
The produced data format identifies:
- Suppliers that have common owners/directors/ beneficiary owners,
- Suppliers with owners/directors/ beneficiary owners with common addresses,
- Name, Address & D.O.B. data on individual owners/directors/ beneficiary owners that can be:
- Appended to the supplier record
- Matched against an employee database
- Used for processing security or police checks